Don

I appreciate your help, Susan and Cyber. Ill follow up on your suggestions.
Thanks again.
--
Don

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

There are other fonts that have a "typewriter" look to them, but there's no
telling whether they would be acceptable to the movie gods or not. You might
want to post this question in the microsoft.public.word.printingfonts
newsgroup, though, as you'll get a better-informed response there.

"Don" wrote in message
Movie scripts must be submitted with a Courier 12 font, but with my

Brother
1435 laser printer, even the Dark Courier is not dark enough and I've made
all the adjustments I can with the printer. I'm told it's much the same

with
any laser printer. I don't know why but the Arial font is much darker

than
dark courier. My question . . . Does anyone know if there's a font very
similar to courier that will come out as dark as arial? I'm a a loss.

This
courier font is a typewriter legacy and is positively the worst font in

the
world for scripts--or anything else. Yet they insist on it even as it
destroys their eyes. Any suggestions at all?
--
Thanks, Don