Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
saeedstar

Default Inserting a "Microsoft Equation" changes the Line Spacing

Unfortunately none of the solutions worked! I also teried 'Format | Paragraph
setting Line Spacing to 'Exactly') but the equation became ocluded by the
text!

"Cooz" wrote:

Hi saeedstar,

A. Allow a different value by means of Format | Paragraph... (set Line
Spacing to 'At least') for the paragraph that contains the equation.

B. Drag the handles of the equation to resize it.

Or try a combining these two.

Good luck,
Cooz
--
PS: If this is a satisfying answer to your question and you're logged in via
the Microsoft site, please click Yes to "Did this post answer the question?".

"saeedstar" wrote:

My problem is that, when I insert a 'Microsoft Equation' in the text, the
Line Spacing between the line in which the equation is inserted, and the
previous and the next line of the text increases beyond the predefined value
in the document template. Please give me some hints on how to get around this
problem!