Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default W2007 mailmerge using OL2007 contacts

This hasn't been tested on Office 2007. I have no enthusiasm for that
'upgrade' .... yet

Doug Robbins - Word MVP wrote:
See the "Mailmerge from Outlook" item on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's
website at:

http://www.gmayor.com/mailmerge_from_outlook.htm

"John" wrote in message
Every time I use the wizard the process stalls out (program is not
responding) when I try and use the Outlook Contacts choice.

Here's what I want to do.

I have a catagory in OL called Holiday Cards. I want to create a
merged list
of labels so I can send out my cards.

When I try to export these contacts in a csv file I get all my
contacts. I am not about to proof over a thousand contacts for the
118 that I need. What can I do?

Thanks in advance.
--
John