Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Merwyn Merwyn is offline

Default Label Mail Merge doesn't print first line on each page

Thanks Peter,

I haven't appended as I was doing the different options you mention
above..Sure are a lot of possibilities :-). As I changed the different
printer selections and format options above I would have it skip labels and
pages which is less desirable that the first line not printing. The funny
thing was as I kept trying options it took me 45 minutes to get back to where
I was originally :-)

Anyways I am having some success saving the file to a .txt file and printing
it. For some reason Word 2007 is only saving the first page. Is there and
option to save the whole file to a .txt file?

Thanks again I appreciate your time
Merwyn