Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JGT JGT is offline

Default Find fails in Word 2007

Find is failing in Word 2007 on my Vista Buxiness x64
system. Just to make sure I was not nuts I tried searching for "to" without
the quotes and in my 148 page document I have the word "to" a bunch of times.

As an additional test I tried using the same document on my WinXP system
which also has Office 2007 installed and it works.

I also tried searching a DOCX file that I just created a couple of days ago
and again the find fails.

I ran a Google search and found a few reportings of the issue but none of
the reportings included a solution.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated!