Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
HRH_Abe HRH_Abe is offline

Default How to restore 'Select All' button in Styles & Formatting task p.

Here's the situation: In the Task Pane Styles & Formatting, the "Select All"
button is no longer available -- it's greyed out! I've been all through the
usual trouble shooting routines to no avail. I work with huge monster
documents so NOT having this function is killing me time-wise. Anybody run
into this before? More importantly, anybody know how to restore it without
having to reinstall and lose all my customized settings? Thank you, in
advance!