Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Dictionary

Not sure why you chose to ask your Outlook Express question in this Word
newsgroup, but see http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/11/13/80 for an
explanation of why the spellcheck issue occurs.

T.C. wrote:
Hi All

I installed Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher 2007, everything going
well until I tried to use the spell checker in Outlook Express. For some
reason the English dictionary has been replaced with the French dictionary.
I checked in the options of Outlook Express and the English dictionary is no
longer there. Anybody know of a fix for this.

Thanks in advance for any help.

TC