Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Default Beginners guide to mail merge for labels?

See the article "Mailmerge Labels with Word XP" on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's
website at

Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Shelley" wrote in message
Hi there,

I wonder if somebody could help me please?

I have a need to print address labels and I have been told mail merge will
be the way to go.

I have looked at the Help file in Office/Word 20003 but I am more confused
than ever.

Can some kind soul point me in the right direction for an 'idiots' guide
to mail merge for absolute beginners' please? ;^)

I want to maintain a list of customers with addresses etc. and then be
able to print address labels singly, a sheet at a time of different
addresses or automagically enter their address details at the top of a
letter for a mailshot making it look like it has been 'personalised' for
them.

I currently type the details into each address label longhand or cut &
paste but there has to be an easier way!

Thanks & kind regards,
-=Shelley=-