Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default page x of y

In the page number gallery, there should be an entry called Bold Numbers
(Header and Footer Tools Design tab | Page Number | Current Position, Page X
of Y category).

However, if you can't find it, you can insert the NUMPAGES field (the "Y"
part) manually into the header or footer, via Insert tab | Quick Parts |
Field.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Nancy" wrote in message
This was easy before I upgraded to Word 2007! Now I cannot find this
option.
The demo says it is in the number design group but it is not there! How
do
I get this option? I need this help very quickly and will appreciate any
one
who can clue me in to what must be easy, but ... I can't find it.
Thanks.
--
nhb -- nc