Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Changing some text in the header in the middle of a 10 page docume

At minimum you will require a section break. See
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...rontMatter.htm or
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Format...atter_2007.htm (as
appropriate) for a variation of this requirement.

http://word.mvps.org

"Vylula Bell" wrote in message
My boss wants me to change some info in the header of this document
starting
around page 7. He wants page 1-6 to stay the same and pages 7- 10 to have
some slightly different text in it. How do I do that? He actually has
his
page numbering in the header (doesn't want it in the footer) and he wants
pages 7- 10 to be B-1, B-2, B-3 and so on where the first pages start with
A-1, etc. Please help!