Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default instructions to make Xmas cards with MS Word

Or go to the local supermarket and buy some ready made cards which will look
even better than home made cards - unless you are artistically gifted (which
most people are not).

JoAnn Paules [MVP] wrote:
Or maybe, just maybe, they have Publisher included with their version
of Office. A *much* better choice of software for making your own
cards.

"CyberTaz" wrote in message
.. .
With great respect for those who have offered suggestions - Save
yourself a
lot of grief, aggravation & frustration... Google for greeting card
software
(I just checked Amazon.com & got over 170 hits) which you can get
for as little as $10. *Any* of it will give you better results with
less effort. I use this outfit's Mac version & it works like a charm:

http://www.novadevelopment.com/Produ...w/default.aspx

Current version (6.0) is $49.95, you can get earlier versions for as
little
as $28.

HTH |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 12/6/06 7:43 PM, in article
, "auge"
wrote:

Can someone please give me step by step instructions to create Xmas
Cards in
Word 2003