Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default instructions to make Xmas cards with MS Word

And you think he would make a better card if he had to think what to write
in it?

JoAnn Paules [MVP] wrote:
The problem with that is that what's left say stuff like "You've been
like a Mother to me". NOT a good card to hand to your wife.

My husband and I got our cards for each other last night. I told him I
didn't want to see a "You've been like a Wife to me card". He has a
goofy streak at time and just might be weird enough to do something
like that.

"Graham Mayor" wrote in message
Or go to the local supermarket and buy some ready made cards which
will look even better than home made cards - unless you are
artistically gifted (which most people are not).

JoAnn Paules [MVP] wrote:
Or maybe, just maybe, they have Publisher included with their
version of Office. A *much* better choice of software for making
your own cards.

"CyberTaz" wrote in message
.. .
With great respect for those who have offered suggestions - Save
yourself a
lot of grief, aggravation & frustration... Google for greeting card
software
(I just checked Amazon.com & got over 170 hits) which you can get
for as little as $10. *Any* of it will give you better results with
less effort. I use this outfit's Mac version & it works like a
charm: http://www.novadevelopment.com/Produ...w/default.aspx

Current version (6.0) is $49.95, you can get earlier versions for
as little
as $28.

HTH |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 12/6/06 7:43 PM, in article
, "auge"
wrote:

Can someone please give me step by step instructions to create
Xmas Cards in
Word 2003