Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Grammar Check problem

Default How can I set the grammar check sensitivity in Word?

Hello - I am trying to correct a problem that I am finding very annoying. At
my company there are many documents that are being published with, to me,
gross gramatical mistakes. Some of these are simple subject/verb agreements
and they are not being caught by the grammar check so my employees believe
that they are publishing a document that is grammatically correct. How do I
set their grammar check to a higher sensitivity? I seem to remember that
there used to be an option for "business" or "technical". Does this still
exist or has the "natural" form prevail?

Lori