Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Fly High

Default How do I email a word document so it is received in print layout?

I am using Word 2003 and when I create a document (resume for example) I save
it in the print layout but when I email it (using Outlook)_it seems to want
to send it in the reading layout which makes my resume look like a mess to a
prospecive employer. I am assuming that they are receiveing it that way
because when I attach the word document and then view it before I send it, it
shows up in the reading layout. When I send a resume back to myself as a
test it also shows up in the reading layout. HELP! Please!!!