Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mike Mike is offline

Default Creating nametents in WORD

As a teacher I make nametents for my students at the beginning of the term.
This involves a single word document, landscape orientation and a large top
margin. The result is a page that when printed can be folded lengthwise and
stood up in fromt of the student.

In order to have the name on BOTH sides of the tent (facing the front of the
room as well as back to the student, I have to run it through the printer
TWICE, rotating the page 180 degrees for the second pass.

My question - is there a command or mirror function, or anything that would
allow me to type in a student's name and it would come printed as I need to
sinply fold into a name tent without having to print twice?

Thank you.