Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Hal9000 Hal9000 is offline

Default From Hebrew to English

Hello,

I bought my computer in Israel. All settings are made for USA user,
though.

My problem is that each time I start Word 2003 the cursor starts
blinking on the right side of the page, directing me to write from
right to left (in Hebrew), although I do not have Hebrew support
enabled(installed).
There is an option called "left to right" to change this, and it works
fine, but only while the current document is open. After I close the
document and open new one, the cursor again starts from the right
side.

Word simply does not remember my last setting.
HOW CAN I MAKE THIS SETTING, TO WRITE LEFT TO RIGHT, PERMANENT?

I also have my dvd software light scribe control panel in Hebrew,Is
there an option to change it in English? The computer is HP and DVD
device is Pioneer.

Thanx

--
Hal9000