Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default how do I reduce font size of blank lines between paragraphs?

Instead of pressing Enter twice, press Enter once and set the desired
Spacing Before (or After) in Format | Paragraph, Indents and Spacing
tab.

To set this up in a template, modify the style you are using for those
paragraphs. See
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/styl...ifyAStyle.html.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Tony" wrote in message
Using Cataneo BT or other elaborate font for presentation documents

I find
they look so much better if I go through and reduce the font size of

the
blank lines between paragraphs to 8 pt (when the typeface is 14pt.).

It also
saves paper!! Is there any way to do this with one action or set up

template for this. Many thanks.
--
Tony