TF

Bob

Thanks for putting me right too.

Terry

"Bob Mathews" wrote in message
: Math Student wrote:
:
: I have Word 97 and don't really want to spend the money
: right now for a newer version. Does anyone know where I
: can get or download equation editor object add-in for Word
: 97? It isn't part of the present package although it is
: part of newer versions of MS Office or MS Word.
: Thanks
:
: To which TF replied:
:
: If you don't have your CD, you can download a 30-day trial
: of MathType from Science Tech (which is what the
: Equation Editor is based upon) and after the trial expires,
: it will revert to reduced functionality. This actually provides
: more functionality than the EE!
:
: The name of the company is Design Science, and the URL is in my
: signature. That's all right, Terry. I don't mind you getting the
: company name wrong; the rest of the post was correct, and since I
: monitor the newsgroups I'd've caught it anyway. :-)
:
: --
: Bob Mathews
: Director of Training 830-990-9699
:
: FREE fully-functional 30-day evaluation of MathType 5
: Design Science, Inc. -- "How Science Communicates"
: MathType, WebEQ, MathPlayer, MathFlow, Equation Editor, TeXaide