Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jen Jen is offline

Default Formatting unprotected sections

Interesting point you got there with using Content Controls - I'll have look
at that.

As why I/we don't use a UserForm is because the data is not provided by the
end-user but via a web-service retrieving data from our back-end systems.

/JEN

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

As you are using Word 2007, consider using Content Controls rather than
formfields. Alternatively, use a UserForm (Custom Dialog) to get the user's
input

See http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Create_and...a_UserForm.htm

--
Hope this helps,

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

a paid professional basis.
"jen" wrote in message
Hi,

I'm currently working on a template (.dotx) for Word 2007 where I want to
protected several sections with the 'Filling in forms' protection. So far
it's ok - but in the unprotected section I'm unable to use things like
'Bullets' and 'Numbering' - why is this, and mere importantly how do I
solve
this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

/JEN