Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Word 2003 gives error while sending fax in asp.net application

You forgot to include your code.

Are you "printing" the .doc to the fax printer somehow? If so, how?

What I have found in the past is that things are more likely to work if you
explicitly Automate Word to produce a .tif file which you then print to the
fax printer.

The following article is actually about using Mail Merge to print to fax, so
it contains more material than you probably need, but you may find it
useful:

http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk/t0001.htm

Unfortunately I am no longer in a good position to test fax-related issues.

Peter Jamieson

"Patel Mitesh" wrote in message
Hi All,

I have developed one fax Application in asp.net, on windows 2003 and use
the
office 2003 to send the fax.

I used the .txt file format to send the fax and it works but when i try
with
.doc than it gives me error.

The code is given belw

I have searched a lot for this application and i got at last that this the
problem due to office 2003 so please help me to solve this problem.

Thanks in Advance

Mitesh Patel