Jezebel

Word tables are not spreadsheets. The contents of a cell are simply text;
not dynamic content evaluated and formatted automatically as you work. Embed
or link part of a worksheet if you need Excel-like functionality.

"Terri Creagh" wrote in message
.net...
I would like to format some numbers in a Word (MSOffice 2000) table to

show
two decimal places instead of one. (I have a mixture of one- and
two-decimal place numbers and I want to format them uniformly.) I have

been
unable to find any way to do that. I have tried doing it through the
"Formula" property from the "Tables" toolbar, but if I type in a format
only, i. e. no formula, the function will not take it. Can someone help

me?

Thank you.

Terri