WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: How do I circle a word to highlight it

To circle a word or number in Microsoft Word, you can use the "Shapes" feature. Here are the steps:
  1. Open your Word document and select the word or number you want to circle.
  2. Click on the "Insert" tab in the top menu.
  3. Click on the "Shapes" button in the "Illustrations" section.
  4. Select the circle shape from the list of shapes.
  5. Click and drag your mouse to draw a circle around the word or number you want to highlight.
  6. You can customize the circle by changing its color, size, and thickness. To do this, click on the circle to select it, then click on the "Shape Format" tab in the top menu. From there, you can choose different colors and styles for your circle.

That's it! Your word or number should now be circled and highlighted in your chart.