Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Default How can I move task bar to bottom of desktop?

Actually a Windows issue having nothing to do with Word, but since you're
he-)...

It's easiest if you have no open windows so there's more available space on
the Task Bar - click & hold on the Task Bar, drag it to the desired
location. Keep dragging until it "jumps" to the new spot - it doesn't move
fluidly across the screen the way a toolbar does.

--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones

"IMP" wrote in message
My task bar moved from the bottom of the screen tro the top and I can't
move
it back.