Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Anne Troy

Default Go to a word at a particular number?

Without using VBA (and I think some tough-to-write VBA at that), the only
method I'm aware of is Ctrl+Right arrow.
************
Anne Troy
VBA Project Manager
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Bert Coules" wrote in message
Apologies if this a is well-worn question, but I've searched around and
can't find the answer. I'm using Word 2000 under Windows XP Pro.

Is it possible to navigate through a document by word-count? In other
words, could I start at the top of a lengthy file and go to, for example,
the five hundred and fiftieth word? And then, starting at that point, go
to the point in the document which is two hundred words further on? And
so on?

Many thanks in advance.

Bert
www.bertcoules.co.uk