Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Default corrupt file when .doc attachment email sent with pics

You might consider zipping the file before attaching or sending as PDF.
--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones

"Tony Tee" wrote in message
I've noticed I can add large pics to my word document but when I send this
.doc attachment the file is corrupt on the receiving end once sent.

I have been asking my ISP if they can help too but no luck there yet
either.

Is it something to do with the page set-up perhaps? Large .jpg pics, say 2
meg in size, being inserted into the document, maybe they're too big to
fit the page? But it saves and re-opens fine my end, it just that if the
overall file size (say, over about 4 meg), or use certain big pics in the
document, it will get corrupted as its being sent through my ISP email and
trying to open it other send is corrupted.

Any ideas?