Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
KT KT is offline

Default Email merge, Word 2007 & Windows Mail

I'm having trouble sending an email merge. I have Windows Mail and Word 2007.
I went through the wizard, but it still didn't work. When I click on "Finish
& Merge", the drop down menu has "edit individual documents" and "Print
Documents", which you can click on, and then "Send email messages", which you
can't highlight or click on. Mail is set up as the default email program and
I've done this on Word/Outlook 2003 several times with no issues. Help!