Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Thomas M

Default Word 2003 - Small Font in Reviewing Pane

Word 2003

I have a user who is having problems with the font size in the Reviewing
pane. The font size in the document is 12 points, and the magnification is
at 75%, but the text in the Reviewing pane is infinitessimal. I have been
unable to find a default font size setting for the Reviewing pane. The user
reports that this is a problem with all the documents that he uses, but that
other users can access the same files without having this problem.

At this point, the only thing that I can think to try is to do a Detect and
Repair, and if that doesn't work, to do a reinstall of Word.

Can anyone suggest possible solutions that I should try before I go the
Detect and Repair/re-install route?

--Tom