Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP on news.microsoft.com Doug Robbins - Word MVP on news.microsoft.com is offline

Default multiple email addresses

Mail merge can only handle a single email address for each record. To send
an email to multiple addresses for a record, you would have to automate
Outlook is a similar way to that which is done in the macro in the article
"Mail Merge to E-mail with Attachments" at:

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...ttachments.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"Alan D. Baker" wrote in message
I'm using Word and Outlook 2007. Some of my contacts have multiple
email addresses. How do I send email to all email addresses with mail
merge.