Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
SVC

Default My background graphic prints in tiles

When placing the logo in the header, did you try placing the object Behind
text (Format Object, on the Layout tab)? If you do this, you should be
able to type "over" the logo.

"Connie Boaz" wrote:

My company wants to use a graphic a our online letterhead. However when it
it put in the header it is too big and you cannot do anything else in the
header, like change chapter headings etc. When I placed the graphic as a
background it prints in tiles. What can I do to make this graphic our online
Word letterhead for the company to use?