Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tarallen Tarallen is offline

Default Macro name different in Organizer

Hello,

I have created a recorded macro and named it. However, when I look in the
Organizer, it just has "new macro" and "new macro 1" Why is my new macro not
showing up in the Organizer?

Also, do I have to save the macro to a template or can I just save it in a
document?

When I add the macro to a toolbar, it will not run from there - I get the
security setting error message even though security is set to medium.
However, it will run from Tools-macro-macros when I select it in the list and
click Run. Why is this?

Thanks for your help,
Tara