Spiderman_jim

Default Paragraph indents being reset on ENTER

I have a machine in our company that insists on resetting paragraph indents
when a new paragraph is created. All other paragraph formats replicate to
the new paragraph correctly, but not indents-- they return to flush left
alignment. Whether its a hanging intent, first-line indent, or full indent
from the left margin, after pressing ENTER to create the next paragraph, the
paragraph indents are at the left margin! This is Word XP in Windows XP.
I've turned all autoformatting on and off without any affect; COMPATIBILITY
is set to Word 2002. Any insight anyone!?