Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
NickDangr NickDangr is offline

Default Mail Merge - Word 2003 / Excel 2003

An employee of the company for which I work is doing a merge from an
excel file into a word doc. The merge works, but we're not able to
achieve the effect we want.

What we'd like to do is have 2 records on each page, rather than just
one. Right now, she has a postcard form, that fits 2 cards to a page.
If she prints as currently configured, the address field from the
first row in the excel doc fills *both* postcards - so how do I make
it so the first and 2nd, 3rd and 4th etc... are on the output.

Help?

Ben / ND