Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected] Bailey.Hudson@gmail.com is offline

Default Page breaks not visible in Word 2007 Draft view

This happens for me as well. In draft mode in native 07 docs, the page
breaks are invisible (i.e., no dotted line all the way across with
"Page Break" in the middle). As noted, it does not affect documents in
Compatiblity Mode; they display as expected. Another funny aspect of
this behavior is that even with Show/Hide turned on, the page break
displays the dotted-line-plus-"Page Break", but only a stunted
version: it only goes 2" across the page (according to the horizontal
ruler), instead of all the way across. I've hunted all over for a
solution to no avail.

....R