Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default page border front page of manual

Perhaps if you set the border distance "From text" instead of "From edge of
page" you would have better luck?

"Colleen" wrote in message

Hi. I searched this but could not find anything. I have a manual which I
have added a page border to. However when the page is 3 hole punched for
a binder, the holes go into the left border line. Can I get the left and
right border lines to move in to about 1/2 inch each? I tried a few
things (gutter, increase left margin), but when I do the text mucks up.
Hoping someone can help, Colleen.

--
Colleen