Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Denise Schmidt Denise Schmidt is offline

Default Find an edited attachment save while still attached to the email

I spent over an hour editing (and saving) a word document - when it was
complete, I saved and closed it. The problem is, it was still an attachment
to the email, I forgot to save it to my desktop or anywhere else on my
computer. When I opened the attachment, it was the original, without the
changes I made. Where is the document I saved? This was not done in
Outlook, it was attached to an email in a hotmail account.

Is there any hope of finding the edited document??