Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default Watermark

Very odd, since a watermark is behind text (anchored to the header) and
shouldn't affect the table at all.

http://word.mvps.org

"B.W." (del xxx) wrote in message
I have the table open and go to....

Format - Background - Printed Watermark - Text - type in the text and O.K.
But then the table overflows on to page two

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
How are you creating the watermark?

http://word.mvps.org

"B.W." (del xxx) wrote in message
I use a Word table created by someone else that I enter a monthly roster
into. I want a transparent diagonal text watermark on it but when I do
this I get the table split into two pages instead of the one which I need
for this table. I tried changing the size of the watermark text etc but
still getting it split into two pages.

Any help appreciated.