Mark

Default Autofit table in Word 2002 with cut and paste from Excel

I am trying to cut and paste a table from an Excel 2002 spreadsheet to a
Word 2002 document. The spreadsheet is 25 columns. The Word document is in
Portrait orientation. Understandably, when I cut and paste the spreadsheet,
it runs off the page. However, when I hit Table + Autofit + Autofit to
Window, it continues to run off the page. I have tried to shrink the font
size, but it continues to run off the table. Is there a quick way to fit
the table without manually adjusting each column width?

The Word document is about 300 pages long, so I do not want to change the
orientation to landscape because I will have to create a section break.