Jean-Guy Marcil

Junior was telling us:
Junior nous racontait que :

Here's my dilemma. How can I create optical marks in Word? I'm
generating a mail merge document within Word that produces different
amounts of multiple pages. For example, an individual's final output
may be 5 pgs, while another may contain 9pgs and so forth. That's
ok. I'd like to know how Word can distinguish between these multiple
pages and generate marks (i.e. lines) that will inform an optical
line scanner the number of pages to collate before starting another
set? I'm utilizing a Folding/Inserting devise that can scan lines on
a page telling it when to stop the group, insert the group into an
envelope, before starting a new group.

Please do not multipost.
You have posted this in at least 7 groups (7 out of the 9 I follow, and one
is in French...)
If you want you can crosspost (Many newsgroups in the To: field when you
create your message.)
I am sure it was not necessary to post this in the tables or the
vba.userforms groups for instance. Try to post only in the groups relevant
to your query, if unsure, choose the most likely and ask to be redirected.

The reason is simple:
People may end up "wasting" their time answering a post that has already
been answered elsewhere, thus it may be very likely that their particular
response to a post be totally ignored if the reply received elsewhere was
satisfactory to the original poster.
--
Salut!