Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
macropod

Default problem protecting calculated field in table

Hi Kelly,

Are the other fields set to 'calculate on exit', and does your calculating
field refer to the bookmarks set by those other fields?

Also, is the calculating field in the protected part of the document?

Cheers

"Kelly" wrote in message
I have a form document created in word 2003 that calculates 2 fields to be
input by a user of this form. I have form protection turned on, but I

cannot
figure out how to protect the calculated field so when this form is shared
with the users, they cannot change it. I need to protect this field but
still have it calculate! Is there a way to do this?