Yabbut --
NOT in legal writing. Check the court rules and the legal
citation manuals -- Harvard Bluebook 17th's Edition "Uniform System of
Citation" and Association of Legal Writing Director's handbooks.

I will reassign the hyperlink shortcut to do small caps. I
already have a toolbar icon for Small Caps, but the keyboard is
easier.

*(((({