In the Insert | Endnote dialog.

"Dustin Deck" wrote in message
I not quite sure how to go about your suggestion. Where do I tell the
endnotes to "come at the end of the section"

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
You need to set the endnotes to come at the end of the section and then,

for
every section before the one where you want them, check the box for
"Suppress endnotes" on the Layout tab of Page Setup.

newsgroup
so
all may benefit.

"Dustin Deck" wrote in message
I used endnotes for references, but when i went to put an Appendix

after
it,
it would let me. Also it puts this line that is a couple inches long

above
the first entry and i can't delete it.

how can i get something after the endnotes?

PS a seperate document isn't an option, and i already have all my