Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Martin Stuart Smith Martin Stuart Smith is offline

Default e-mail merge with attached file

Hello Peter!

Thanks for your help last week. I trialled the MAPI Mail merge toolkit which
worked well so I bought it. (I sent e-mail with attachments to over 100
people)

I need your help again as the fully fledged version I bought is not working!
I've installed it and registered it OK, but when I try to run it, I get to
the mail merge final step and get the following error message: "Fatal error!
Mailmerge Tool Kit add-in is not loaded in Microsoft Outlook Error vode: hr =
80004005"

I've sent MAPI 2 e-mails to ask for a solution and they haven't replied
after more than 24 hrs.

I just wondered whether you might have a solution, or know someone at MAPI
who can help. I'm desperate to get the e-mails out ASAP and can't find any
way of trying to speed the response from MAPI

Hope you don't mind me asking.

Martin S Smith

--
Martin Stuart Smith

"Martin Stuart Smith" wrote:

I need to send out an e-mail merge with an attached file. I can do the e-mail
merge no problem, but cannot work out how to attach the same file to each
e-mail withput doing it manually. Can anyone help?
--
Martin Stuart Smith