Murray Muspratt-Rouse Murray Muspratt-Rouse is offline
Member

Location: Mill Hill, London, England
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Jamieson View Post
Of the top of my head, try changing

"User ID=Murray M-R;Date Source=" & strCurrentFileName & ";" &

"User ID=Murray M-R;Data Source=" & strCurrentFileName & ";" &

There could be other stuff but I'm glazing over right now!

Peter Jamieson

http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

On 20/11/2009 20:22, Murray Muspratt-Rouse wrote:
"User ID=Murray M-R;Date Source="& strCurrentFileName& ";"&
Dear Peter

You have done it again! As I said i could not see for looking. The problem was finally solved when I found that someone had made the MIBnew 2 folder 'Read only'

Now I go back to worrying about problems on my own PC.

Thanks again

Murray