Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
DeanH DeanH is offline

Default Search & Replace

Hi Pamela.
Unfortuantely, this still does not work, it finds any space in the table,
not just a space next to the Cell End Marker, which is what is required. Oh
well never mind.
Thanks anyway.

DeanH

"Pamelia Caswell via OfficeKB.com" wrote:

It also works with " {1,}^10. I too have had to delete trailing spaces from
dozens of tables and hundreds of cells€”by hand. So this could be a big help.

Pam

Pamelia Caswell wrote:
I just tried searching for " face^10", "face ^10", and " ^10" in W2009. All
work with wild cards enabled. It selects only up to the end of cell
marker€”probably because the marker cannot be manipulated. It also replaces
only up to the end of cell marker.

Thanks, Paul.

Pam

Hi Dean,

[quoted text clipped - 5 lines]
What are the equivalent codes when using Search & Replace in tables?
.

.