Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Ron Rosenfeld Ron Rosenfeld is offline

Default Format Inserted Excel Table

On Fri, 15 Jan 2010 09:46:17 -0000, "Terry Farrell"
wrote:

Either you have Gridlines enable (View ribbon) or View Boundaries enabled in
Word Options.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

Terry,

Thanks for the reply.

On the Ribbon View menu, nothing is selected. (i.e. Gridlines is deselected).

Under Word Options, I do not see a View Boundaries selection. Under
Advanced/Show Document Content there is an option for "show text boundaries",
but that is as close as I could find (and that is/was De-selected).

As I wrote, the gridlines show on the various views of the document, and on the
Print Preview, but not in the actual printout (or on a PDF file generated from
the document using the Save As command).

Any other suggestions for me to get a WYSIWYG view?
--ron