Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Jecca Jecca is offline

Default SQL doesn't work with Word 2007?

I have a letter as Word doc that uses a SQL command to pull mail merge data
from another Word doc. We recently upgraded to Office 2007 and ever since
then if I make a change to the body of the letter and then save it, the next
time I open it the command warning box doesn't open and my "edit recipient
list" box is grayed out. I then have to revert to the previously saved
version to get it to work. I make sure that it is saved as .doc not .docx
but that doesn't help. Any suggestions?