Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
harlemnocturn harlemnocturn is offline

Default Cannot Fax Saved Word Document

The program I use is Start-Accessories-Communications-Fax Console for Windows
XP Professional Version 5.1 Build 2600.xpsp_sp3_gdr090804-1435 : Service Pack
3. I have always sent faxes from the Word document under the File menu using
the Send to Fax Modem command. After the program box comes up and I hit the
Next button, the error message comes up "Object has been deleted."

"Russ Valentine" wrote:

Clarify which Fax program you are using.
Clarify by which method you are sending the fax and exactly what happens
when you try.
--
Russ Valentine
"harlemnocturn" wrote in message
Running Student and Teacher Edition of Office 2003, I use the Windows Fax
Console by switching lines from my computer with my regular telephone.
Just
yesterday, I found that this feature no longer worked. I had to use WP to
convert a copy of the document and fax it from there. I received the
error
message "Object has been deleted." Why has this happened and what can I
do
to get this feature working in Word.

.