Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
LVTravel LVTravel is offline

Default Using Mail Merge

"hughesrl7" wrote in message
I need to develop a data source to use with a letter I want to mail merge
but
I don't have MS Access. Is there another way to create a data source? I
have MS Office 2007 Small Business but it doesn't include MS Access.
Thanks.
--
hughesrl7

You can use an Excel spreadsheet or a Word table to create the database.
Depending on what I want to do in the merge and the way the data source is
presented to me I will do one or the other. Word tables should have column
headings set so it is easier to figure out what is being merged.