Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default How do I send a mail merge as a delegate?

Using just Microsoft software, it is necessary for the user to be logged in
to email account that which you want to appear in the From Field.

I understand however that with the Mapilab Mail Merge Toolkit
(http://www.mapilab.com/outlook/mail_merge/) it is possible to do it without
being logged in to that account.
--
Hope this helps,

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

a paid professional basis.

"GregJH" wrote in message
I am a delegate for someone else's inbox. I can use Outlook 2007 to send
e-mail on their behalf and their e-mail address appears in the From field.

How do I use Word 2007 to send an e-mail merge on their behalf so that it
has their e-mail address in the From field? Is this even possible?

Thanks for any help.