Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Bart Bart is offline

Default MAIL MERGE: Listing

I have a form letter that will go out to each recipient. Within the body of
the form letter, I want the list of clients that are connected to the
receipient. So far, I get one client name per letter, which means multiple
letters per recipient. I've followed the formula in the Microsoft knowledge
base (294696) but must be doing something wrong because it isn't working. (I
know to do Ctrl-F9.) Any assistance is appreciated.

Recipients = Attorney First Name + Attorney Last Name
CLients = Patient First Name + Patient Last Name